75 FOLSOM ST. NO. 1101
One Hills Plaza Landmark Building Rarely available at the prestigious One Hills Plaza landmark building along the Embarcadero waterfront.
Built for the Hills Brothers Coffee Co. in 1925 by George Kellum, who served as supervising architect for The Palace Hotel, UC Berkeley & UCLA campuses. The 18-story residential and commercial tower was added in 1991 by Whistler-Patri Architects, widely recognized for restoring historic buildings throughout the city.
Located on one of San Francisco’s premier luxury addresses along the Embarcadero waterfront, One Hills Plaza is further defined by its superior location. Set in the heart of South Beach, you’re just steps away from the Financial District, world-class restaurants, Ferry Plaza Farmer’s Market, cafes, museums, gyms, parks, shopping and easy transportation.
Commercial tenants in the building: Google, Mozilla, Wharton School of Business, Crunch Fitness and Palomino Restaurant.
- Historic Hills Brothers Coffee Landmark building with elevator & original exposed brick façade.
- Rarely available corner unit 2 bedrooms, 2 baths residence with Bay Bridge & City views.
- Light-filled, open living & dining space made perfect for entertaining.
- Newly installed European oak floors & gallery-style recessed lighting.
- Brand new appliances including stainless steel refrigerator & dishwasher.
- Laundry closet with brand new Bosch washer & dryer.
- Stunning panoramic roof terrace with front row Bay views.
- Walk to Financial District, AT&T Giants Stadium, Ferry Plaza Farmers Market, SF MOMA, Yerba Buena Gardens, & Union Square.
- MUNI, BART, CalTrain & easy freeway access.
- Tech Shuttles to Silicon Valley & South Bay nearby.
- Delivery Zoned for Google Express, Amazon Fresh, WunWun & Instacart.
- 24-Hour Security & Lobby Attendant.
- Storage unit & Bicycle parking.
- 2 parking spaces deeded to unit.
Offered at $1,595,000
MORE INFO AT WWW.75FOLSOM.COM